Thursday, July 26, 2012

3 more weeks!

On monday it was a normal work day and then a couple of us ended up going ou to this restaurant called Dragons. It was kind of a hole in the wall place a couple blocks off base but it was surprisingly good. Not as good as the Garlic House of course but really yummy all the same. The rest of the week seemed to go by pretty slow for some reason, which hasn't happened to me at all since we got here. Wednesday was my director's (Trevor/Mr. Mario) birthday and all the kids sang him Happy Birthday and one of the heads of our center got him a cake that we all ate. The kids birthday song is so funny. I love it and got some of them to teach it to me. The beginning starts out the same but words are added to the end. It goes, "Happy birthday to you, cha cha cha. Happy birthday to you, cha cha cha. Happy birthday mr. mario, happy birthday to you, cha cha cha, konbanwa, stick your head in hot lava, I'm your friend so ha ha ha." LOL I think it's hilarious :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, that "lava" version of the birthday tune sounds so comical! :D

    ReplyDelete